01/01/2024 Final Polling Stations List Released Under Voter List Programme. (Publication Date: 02/11/2023)
List of Voters without Photo
|S.No||Assembly Constituency||List of Voters without Photo|
|1||228-Georai, 230-Beed,232-Kaij Taluka-Beed||Click Here (P.D.F-4 MB)|
Biennial Elections to the Maharashtra Legislative council from 03 Gradutae’s and 02 teachers’ Constituencies, poll for which is scheduled to be taken on 1st Decembar, 2020 – Election Commission’s order regarding Identifications of electors.
Aurangabad Division Gradutes Constituency Election 2020 Provisional Polling Station List 06 October 2020
Press Conference by Election Commission of India 10/03/2019
The functions of Election Department are governed by the following Acts / Rules / Government Decisions / Circulars-
- Manual of Election Law
- The Registration of Election Roll- 1960
- The Conduct of Election Rules- 1961 (Statuary & Order)
- Hand Book for Electoral Registration Officer
- Compedum of instruction on conduct of Election
- Hand Book of Returning Officer
- Governance of General Administration of Government of Maharashtra 1279 / (233) -xxxiii dated 6/9/1979
Details of the work done under the branch / department.
Elections for Lok Sabha, Vidhan Sabha, Legislative Council, Amravati Teachers’ Constituency,Graduate Constituency and District Planning Committee.Works from India Election Commission, preparation of voters list, giving voter identity card etc.